Unattributed Media publishes content on Unattributed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike 4.0 license. This means you have the following reuse permissions:
- You are free to re-use my articles as long as you attribute them to me, including linking to the source document.
- You are free to create derivative works based on Unattributed content, as long as you meet terms 1 and 3. You must also indicate what changes were made from the original.
- You must share your works under a license that is compatible with the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike license, as specified above.
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes (without express written consent).
In addition, we request that you:
- Notify us of derivative works you have created or are creating from our work. We’d like to know so are aware of it when someone mentions it. We won’t pass judgment on your work (unless you ask us to comment on it), we would just like to be aware of it.
- Please use a ping back for any published work based on our work. It’s a neat thing to do, and will help others find works related to what we write.
- We would love an email via the Unattributed Contact form.
While we would like to think that the content of derivative works will be something that we will like, there will be times when we won’t. So be it. We may voice my disagreement with said works, but will not attempt to censor or control them.
There is, however a few lines we will draw when it comes to association of our content:
- Supporting any form ideological extremism:
- White supremacy: I have nothing to do with the subject, and any attempt to pervert my words to fit this subject will be met with a very vocal disagreement.
- Racism: Another subject I have nothing to do with.
- Sexism: I don’t have any desire to be associated with a misogynistic, or sexist piece.
- Religious Beliefs: I support none. To state that otherwise will be a complete fabrication.
- Supporting a political agenda:
- Conservative agenda: no, I don’t blindly support conservatives.
- Liberal agenda: no, I don’t blindly support liberal agendas.
- Progressive agenda: no, I don’t blindly support progressive agendas.
- Cryptocurrency/Web3: No, just no.
- NFT’s: as the saying goes: No F****ing Thanks
- Any kind of “Web3” grift or scam
- Anything involving: incest, pedophilia, beastiality, etc. This is based specifically on the legality of these topics, we don’t want any association with topics that are widely seen as illegal.
- Drugs / Substance abuse: while some drugs (marijuana) are being legalized in many places, other substances are not. We definitely don’t want to be associated with anything relating to those topics.
Basically it comes down to this: if there is a chance that the work you are involved in could be categorized as hate speech in any form, supporting a political agenda, or involve some kind of scam / grift, Unattributed does not want to be associated with it. Despite allowing a more liberal usage of the Unattributed content, we do reserve the right to object to usage that is seen as unfit, or would damage us by association.
So, all of the above being said, we would love to hear from you about any works based on Unattributed content.